Pages

Friday, May 5, 2017

Tulip Festival 2017

Every spring, I look forward to going to the Wooden Shoe Tulip Festival. This year, after months & months of rain (we're a stuck record here in the PNW on this winter's rain), a glorious day of sunshine & warmth & brilliant tulips was balm to a sodden, weary soul. I'll never tire of flowers.

(This photo below is Livy two years ago at the Tulips. Mind-blowing how fast time flies!)










And, because I am now an Oregonian, I must point out how gorgeous Mt. Hood is ;).








I've been sitting on this post for a week, but words just aren't coming. It was a good day. I'm so glad the sun was shining. I'm so glad I have people that ask me to go on a random Friday. I'm so glad I have a little girl to take that loves the flowers as much as I do. So I'll just end it there, & let you enjoy the photos.

1 comment: