Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

friends from the other coast

 I've known Sarah a long time. It was through her that I met JaNae. Good friends. The type that fly (literally) across the country to see me. Of course, living in southern California doesn't hurt either:). We packed as much as we could into 5 days, 2 of which were rainy. And since a picture's worth a thousand words, (and more because I've got a roadtrip of 1050 miles--recognize that number anyone?--tomorrow) I'm going to let you just salivate over my photos. And I won't even have to tell you what a absolutely grand time we had.














 Thanks again, girls. It was a lovely time. I fully expect the same effort to come out to Oregon. 

2 comments:

  1. I thought I left a comment a long time ago! Looks awesome!!!! I really do miss SoCal. Now I'm in SoStrawn...not the same effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a lovely time! So glad we can out! Such good memories!

    ReplyDelete