Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

spontaneous beach trip

Dar texted me at work & asked if there was any way I could get off a few hours early to go out to the beach. Of course it was one of those days I couldn't. I was terribly disappointed: harvest just kinda sucks up all free time & I've been antsy to get out& DO something again. But when I got home (late), he was still up for it. So we went. And it was lovely & perfect. 









That's something I love about him & our marriage-at this stage anyway. We can just go. 

2 comments:

  1. I am maybe just a teeny bit jealous that you can spontaneously go to the beach! It has been all work and no play for this girl, and I am in desperate need of a vacation. See you in 3 weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Less than 3! And yes, it is so crazy just being able to go to the beach. Love it!

      Delete