Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2015

shop reveal!

So...I have an etsy shop!! Finally. A few months behind schedule. It's been so fun creating & dreaming up goodies for it. 
But it's been scary, too. Once the shop was open, there it was: the entire world could see what I deemed worthy of creating, what sort of talent (or lack thereof) I had. And there are soooo many shops out there already, doing what I'm doing, only better. So why, then?
Because I would create anyway. 
For now. But the time will come when maybe I won't. Unless I had a shop, for example, that kept me accountable & justified my time & effort. (How practical, right?)
And I don't want my art school education wasted.
But mostly, I just want to. And I can't really explain the "why". I just want to.

So there you have it: jkathryndesign.etsy.com. It's alive!
Feel free to look & enjoy. Feel free to just look. No pressure here! Just creating is fulfillment enough.



3 comments: