Pages

Friday, April 21, 2017

berry farm girl

Oh, Fee. You are so perfectly you. I thought I had the perfect little daughter dreamed up: brown curls, hazel eyes, petiteness & sweetness. You are not quite any of those things. No, you are better. 
Quirky & funny & sometimes a little too sensitive. Stubborn & girly & muddle-jumping. Always wanting to help. Warbling songs (only slightly off-key) with lots of hand motions & spinning. Your current favorites are "Only a Boy Named David", "I'm in the Lord's Army", "Happy Birthday (to anyone that comes to mind)" & "Jesus Loves Me".


Very into "baby" & being a big girl. 
Loving the farm life & all that comes with it. Your little boots got absolutely filthy taking these photos, but you didn't care.

"Bucky Boy" is your friend. I don't care for animals, but I do love our dog, & seeing you with him is pretty sweet. 


You call them "daddylions" & exclaim with delight over every one. Going to see the "cowies & the calvies" excites you as much as flowers, & there's nothing you enjoy more than jumping in "muddles".
I tried to take photos of you solo, but it wasn't til Daddy came & helped that we got the real smiles. You love him. You ask every morning where he went.








Yes, Fee, you are perfect just the way you are. And I pray you always know that.

Only seven more weeks til you are no longer my one & only. I'm treasuring these last days with just you. Life will never be the same after our next baby joins our family, but I know it will be good. But for now, my little Fiona, it's still just us:). And I'm soaking it up. Muddles, & fishing, & lots of book reading, commence!

1 comment:

  1. Only 7 more weeks until baby!?! It goes so fast when it's not me! :)

    ReplyDelete