Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

weekend recap

Here are promised photos from weekend. A few of the highlights:
1. riding in a Mustang convertible through the hills of SoCal.
2. meeting new people that I kind of already knew through previous travels and siblings.
3. discovering a new beach a mere 30 minutes from Escondido.
4. being able to be part of Lizzie's baptism weekend.
5. singing with really good singers.
6. driving to Wagonbach's alone without getting lost.
7. eating Dennis Fulop's kefli.
8. playing Dutch Blitz three nights in a row.
9. Hungarian desserts on Sunday.
10. hiking Elfin Woods.
11. meeting a marine missionary and hearing his testimony.
12. coming back to my Califamily after being gone for 1.5 days and hearing Will say, "I didn't miss you." Becca - "Really? Then why did you keep asking about her?" Success!
13. ordering from the "secret" menu at In 'n' Out. (hint: animal fries)
15. feeling like I was "coming home" when we turned onto Horizon View Drive.
15. conquering the hills driving at night.

2 comments:

  1. I see my old friend, Kristin, in there. :)
    Remind me again what kefli is.
    And yes, it does look like you had tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete