Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2013

first time "home"

I tend to write as a means of figuring out what I'm really thinking & feeling & why I'm thinking/feeling what I am, which makes for some wordy posts & rambling descriptions & probably more than you really wanted to know. (Case in point.) When I looked through my photos of my first visit "home" to pick which ones to use for this post, it was blatantly clear what I love most--and so, (thought it's against my nature, you're welcome), I'll let my photos do the talking.












 


















5 comments:

  1. Loved those picture of my kids. Loved seeing you! Loved that that kids think you should move to Illinois. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should use the last picture for your Christmas picture, Lisa. :)
    Loved looking at the week recapped by your camera!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already decided to, Shara! Sure, they are wearing their play clothes, but I think they look really cute. Plus, I can't get them to behave in front of the camera with me.

      Delete
    2. Agreed. Turn it black and white and no one will notice the clothes anyway. :)

      Delete