Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

out my back door

In Illinois, a field meant corn or soybeans, maybe some wheat occasionally. Here, a crop could be blueberries, sugar beets, mint, crimson clover, or flower seeds. It's been thrilling to my little Midwest heart to have some variety. A mere 10 miles from our house is a farm that raises tulip bulbs. Of course, to get bulbs, you have to have a flower first. We went to see the tulip fields a few weeks ago & they were gorgeous. 








Isn't he cute? :) not only was the view of the flowers great ...
Just one of my favorite things about my new home!

3 comments:

  1. oh Jenna! Seriously so beautiful and it would happen to be rainy and dreary here in Illinois today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynelle, someday you will have to bring the baby M's out! I've been seeing your uncle at church lately! That's exciting:)

    ReplyDelete