Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Alyssa: 2 years

I had the awesome privilege to capture this beyond adorable little girl. Is she not the sweetest little thing you've ever clapped eyes on?! Her name might be Alyssa, but everyone calls her "Peque", short for Pequena, or "little one" in Spanish. She was truly a joy to photograph, hamming it up, blowing kisses, twirling around in her cute lacy oxfords & tutu. I just dare you to try & scroll through the photos without wanting to just smother her in kisses.











 Playing peek-a-boo with her tutu:)




 Her mom's a pretty sweet girl herself. She has a wonderful infectious laugh & uses it often. I have a lot of admiration for her: her life hasn't been easy, but you won't meet a more easy-going, content woman. It's no surprise, really, that Peque is the way she is!






I might make them sign a contract that whenever they want photos, I will be the photographer! Mmm, just pure sweetness, they are. Thanks, Leidy & Alyssa, for being wonderful & photogenic:).

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! I had to pull teeth to get the one iPhone photo of the boys with me on Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, she is just as cute as a button!

    ReplyDelete