Pages

Monday, May 26, 2014

welcome baby finn + peonies

Nephew #6 has arrived:). I am so excited to be the auntie to such a sweet little boy.   We haven't met yet, but I know I love him already. Being 2000 miles away from a newborn  niece or nephew is new & the mountains aren't quite enough of a trade in things like this. My arms are just itchy to squeeze little one, pet his silky hair, smooch his baby softness. But I am where I am supposed to be, & God is here when I get heartachy for my family, especially this newest addition. And the peonies (my favorite flower) are whispering in their blushing tones that somehow, all will be okay. I've got mounds of them around our apartment, cheering me up. And in a few weeks, I'll get to see the peonies again in Illinois, while squeezing my sweet Finn Avery:). And then, it'll be photos of him, not peonies, dominating this little blog. Whisper my name in his ear, Shara, & tell him I'm coming soon!
N



1 comment:

  1. He can't wait to see you either, Jen! And for the record, I feel honored to have a place on your wall. :)

    ReplyDelete