Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Fiona Kathryn

She's here!! 
And oh my, is she sweet. Fiona Kathryn has stolen our hearts shamelessly. I feel unworthy to be her mother, to be the one whose voice can calm her, to be the one she loves to snuggle into. We have been so blessed by her already. 
She was born March 18 at 4:03 pm. She weighed 6#7oz & was 20.5 inches long. She is healthy & loved beyond words!



 Her daddy can't stop loving up on her & has all sorts of nicknames for her already. He even knew I was taking photos of him here & didn't mind in the slightest! It swells my heart to see how gentle & enamored he is with her. His little Fiona. He has long forgotten he was hoping for a boy!





I have a feeling I know who will be dominating my posts from hereafter:)

5 comments:

  1. Our hearts too! Can't wait to snuggle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been waiting for this post!!!! LOVE it so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! She's adorable and so thankful she's here! Welcome to the world of girls...we think it's a pretty awesome place to be! :)

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie! I can't wait to hold her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!! She is so cute!!! She shares my birthday! =)

    ReplyDelete