Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Shop anniversary sale

Just popping in quick this holiday weekend to let you know I'm having a sale in the etsy shop! I've been selling on Etsy for a year now. It's been fun-I've rekindled my passion or watercolor, & since I have a "business", I make the time to make. I still am struggling to find a good balance of being a wife, mother, & maker, (which seems to keep getting harder as I get busier in all areas!) but I just keep having to lay it all before God, asking Him to show me where to cut back, spend more time, focus, let go. Ut has its days, but I am mostly just so thankful I get to create from home & enjoy my girl as she takes off blossoming into her own little person.
 
There is a lot of berry-eating going on her little world. I am going to be taking part of July & August off for berry harvest so I can help on the farm & be supportive for Dar-it's pure craziness during harvest here! So if you know you'd like something from the shop before August, order it now! in the meantime, I pray that my paintings & cards will encourage you & bring a little lovely to your everyday! 

Have a relaxing Memorial Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment