Pages

Monday, April 13, 2015

Fiona Kathryn steals my heart

There are so many things I absolutely adore about my little Fiona. I love her sweet smiles, which are getting more & more frequent. She has a way of raising her eyebrows inquisitively that makes me wonder where my newborn went already. One of her ears sticks out a little more than the other, which Dar finds slightly alarming, but I find absolutely charming. 

She loves the sprawl out, with her arms above her head. When she's awake, she'll intently study my face with wise old eyes, hands clenched in little fists tucked under her chin. She loves to cuddle and be held. I know it's going to come back and bite me, but I can't help but hold her right now...all the time. Her little noises, grunts & squeaks, are usually how she communicates rather than crying. 



After baths, her hair fluffs up in a flossy headed halo. She loves baths & will lay totally relaxed & eyes half-lidded while we massage shampoo in her hair. 
She is still so little of what she will gradually become! I can't wait to watch her grow & discover the world around her 

2 comments:

  1. While thrilled that I got to cuddle her for a few days, I do miss her already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is one beautiful little girl!!

    ReplyDelete