Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Shara, Finn, + Wendy

There's nothing quite like sisters. Sisters show up all wearing the same shoes. 
Even though we were missing one, we had a blast, the three of us.
(just for fun: who's the tallest? No tippytoes either! Maybe a few years of child-rearing will diminish me too.) My sisters made sure Fee was held 24/7. Which made for some rather needy days after they went back home! But so worth it; I loved seeing my sisters hold my little one after years (13 of them!) of holding theirs. It was surreal, to still be their little sister still, but with a baby. 
Fiona, & Finn. Finn & Fiona. I love saying their names together. Finn loved Fiona's fluffy hair & kept trying to grab handfuls of it. I can't believe how much a baby changes in their first year! Fiona will be no where near Finn's size when she's 11 months, but still, she might be walking, will be smiling, eating table food, & have a personality. Besides just being stinkin' sweet, that is. Like this little guy. Isn't his fauxhawk adorable? He was a trooper, tagging along with us ladies everywhere we went. 


Darwin was pretty busy, & took advantage of my company to work a little more. It's that time of year. He knows I like to have him home in the evenings, but he figured with my sisters here, he wouldn't be missed quite as much.
He's enjoying snuggling Fiona right now, but I know he's really looking forward to this stage!

We kept their short visit (much too short!) low-key & stayed local except for a jaunt to the fading tulips & some shopping trips.

Sisters. Love them. Next time, Lisa, you should come. (Better get your pair of sperry's first!) That's the only thing that would've made this trip sweeter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment