Pages

Friday, April 1, 2016

March at the Coast

Once again, we took advantage of the forecast to jet out to the coast. 

Fee & Kason enjoyed the sand. I'm still debating if I'd rather have Fee hate the sand or love it...(sand everywhere!). Really, I'm glad she loves it, it just makes for a mess.

(I just love Fee's expression in this photo. Sums up her love for her cousin.)
It was so sweet to see these two together. Fee was a little aggressive & overly loving, but Kason tolerated her okay. Time will just keep narrowing the three-month gap, and soon we won't be able to separate these two cousins! It reminds me of the boy Ohio cousin I grew up with; he was two months younger than me, but we got along splendidly even though we lived states away. I'm hoping for the same with them!








Everytime I see photos of the family, or even part of the family, I'm always" like, "Whoa! We are huge!" Do we really look like such a huge group whenever we go places?! People probably run from us. I love them all dearly though, & am getting to know them better & better. They each bring something to the family: I don't know what we'd do without any one of them. It doesn't seem like they're such a big family when I know them each individually.

I'm so thankful we have such a loving, spontaneous family. I'm so glad Fee has aunts & uncles that love her & love to interact with her. I'm so glad March on the coast can be so nice!

2 comments:

  1. They make big families look so fun! They inspired me to want(before I had Pierce) 10 children. We may be rethinking that...ha :)Looks like you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...as much as Dar loves his big family, he asks his mom & dad now that we've Fee, "How did you do it?!"

    ReplyDelete