Pages

Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter 2016

I hope your Easter was as lovely as mine.
The words, " He is not here. He is risen!" were on repeat in my mind. Those words colored everything about this Easter. Sometimes, I have a hard time applying eternal perspectives to this temporal life. I'm either living here, in the moment, or I'm focused above. Reconciling the two is a challenge. 
But this Easter I saw Jesus everywhere: in the innocence of the little ones. They have pure, sweet hearts & love unconditionally.
In the blooms of the spring flowers. So much hope & promise in them! Where there was just dirt & dinge a few months ago, there is life & color. 

I kept thinking about the empty tomb & wondering at the miracle of it. It brought me to tears more than once. So much love! So much joy! So much hope! 
Because He has risen, we can live without fear of death. It's a mindset & a life-changing thought! So thankful for that unfathomable gift of love! To God be the glory! 


No comments:

Post a Comment