Pages

Saturday, July 20, 2013

the apartment

We've been at the apartment not quite a month. And we are most likely going to be moving to another apartment in the near future, so I've come to a screeching halt on unpacking boxes. It only makes sense to live with the bare necessities, right? But...I couldn't quite resist adding a few cozy, unnecessary, & rather impractical touches. Here are some photos of what I've been up to in my luxurious moments of free time.
 In other news, berry harvest is starting to wind down slightly, although there are still a couple weeks left. Evan's been over a few times for dinner & he's a regular at Sinn family gatherings now. Riley stayed overnight with us a week ago:). I won't embarrass him by sharing all the details on that here. My family's been doing a great job of staying in touch & making plans to come visit. I've started making some sweet friends (two of them invited me out for pie & coffee at Willamette Valley Fruit the other day--so dear of them!). Grammy & I spend lots of time together between weighing out & hauling in loads of fruit. She reminds me of Grandma Kathryn & it's not hard at all to think of her as "Grammy". The zucchini grows like crazy out here, just like home, so I've been trying to creatively incorporate it into meals without going overboard. This Sunday we're going to head out to The Coast again. In a few weeks, we're going to Utah for a family reunion. All in all, life is good.

1 comment:

  1. Lots of yellow - looks like you are making yourself a little Jenna house. :)
    Speaking of zucchini, I have that zucchini tomato gratin on my life of things to make soon. So delicious!

    ReplyDelete