Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

three sisters photoshoot ( & Riley:) )

We had a fun photo shoot for no reason other than I wanted some practice & a reason to spend the day outside.  I asked my younger sisters-in-law if they’d model for me, to which they sweetly obligedJ. Then, lo & behold, I showed up & Riley was all duded up too, so he got a few close-ups as well. The day was lovely: somewhat sunny & while not as warm as their cute little dresses might suggest, pleasant all the same.

As you can imagine with three sisters, I didn’t have to do a whole lot of posing. The laughter was natural; a few quirky poses got thrown in; we had fun. 
Riley made a great toter/hauler-through-the-mudder/chauffer. I didn't even have to ask. "Everybody needs a Riley."


(This photo's a little more in keeping with their personalities. They spontaneously decided to jump up & grab a branch: the look on their faces is due to a "crack!" we heard shortly thereafter.)
Katie's the youngest of the three. She's a sweet, innocent girl & can usually be found with her nose in a book. She's arranged her own song on the piano already & practices quite frequently, much to the chagrin of her 17 year old brother.
I LOVE this photo. I cajoled them into posing for me for future engagement shoots, etc. I just wanted to figure out the logistics for photographing shadows through the parasol, but it turned out pretty stinkin' cute with Riley's skinny little Wrangler legs.
As you can see, he wasn't a huge fan of that pose. 
This kid--his sisters had to hide his Wrangler's from him while their mom was in Hawaii, because he'd wear them no matter the amount of mud on them. He is such a farmboy, always out careening on the Mule (the Kawasaki kind), setting animal traps, faithful Buck by his side. Since he was an infant, he's been tagging along with the big boys, and I do mean infant. Trent would pack him up in his carseat & take him everywhere. Because of that, (& his name is Riley after all,) he's got a life of adventure & experiences that far outweighs that of other boys his age.



He was only too willing to pose for this one:).




No comments:

Post a Comment