Pages

Monday, January 4, 2016

goals for 2016

A new year is hopeful.

Clean & bright.

A blank canvas just waiting.

This year took me by surprise. I wasn’t ready for 2016. I’d barely registered we were in 2015. It was a year of BIG change. This being our biggest. 

But here we are. And I’m so happy we are here.

2016 holds some big goals for me. It holds action. God has slowly been tugging at my heart to take the leap. I am ready to act on some dreams & schemes I’ve been scribbling about in my “plan & dream” journals for years. The desires & intentions of my heart are to reach out to others:  other young moms, other creative souls, other sisters-in-Christ. I want to build up, encourage, & inspire joy in the everyday life.  My biggest goals for 2016 are all about that.

Stay tuned for inspiring free printables, simply diy projects, tutorials, favorite berry recipes, more from life on the farm, & snippets of our little slice of the PNW!


What are some of your goals for the fresh new year? Learn to paint watercolor flowers? (Keep checking in with pearls on a string...:)) ) Spend more time with family? Be a more intentional mother? Make healthier, homegrown meals? Raise chickens? I'd love to hear them! 

Here's to an inspiring, vibrant 2016!


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Amber! Watercolor is easier & more freeing than it looks.

      Delete
  2. OOOOOh raise chickens and paint water color flowers are two things I'd like to do/learn about. I'll be waiting.....!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, might have to have a certain older sister guest post about the chickens...cough, cough, Lisa!

      Delete