Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

how to find four-leaf clovers

I have a strange ability to find four-leaf clovers. I posted about it once before, and I'm still finding them. How do I do it? What's my secret? I'm going to let you in on it:). Perhaps it is because I was born on St. Patrick's Day. (When I was little, I was pretty sure this was the reason.) Perhaps it is simply a knack I have, like some people have for guessing the exact time (Dar does), or predicting the weather. 
this is a new print I just designed, inspired by my weird knacks, available in my etsy shop, JKathrynDesign
Or perhaps, it is because--and pay attention! I think this one's the real reason!

Perhaps it is because I look. 

I find four-leaf clovers when I am looking for them. I have never once found one when I wasn't looking. 

It is true. Here aresome I've found over the past few years. I started keeping them, & writing the date & a little blurb about what we were doing when I found them. 
Someday, I have grand intentions of putting them up in a shadow box for an interesting conversation piece & journal of sorts.

Sometimes it feels like there are pieces missing from our lives even harder to find than four-leaf clovers. Peace. Love. Contentment. Total acceptance. God. But He promises, "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: for everyone that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened" (Matt. 7:7-8)


Perhaps...perhaps if we would simply look, we would find those things. Seek and ye shall find. 

So there you have it: my secret to finding four-leaf clovers, & other, far more important matters in life. One simply has to look. And keep looking!
Keep seeking!

1 comment: